The Oratory of Villa Bolzonella is dedicated to the Holy Trinity as stated in the copy of a gravestone transcribed by Jacopo Salomonio. It was inaugurated in 1664 after the reconstruction carried out by Bartolomeo Cittadella.
In 1672, a perpetual chaplaincy was established, confirming the seven weekly masses under the giuspatronato of the family. In 1864, the Bishop of Vicenza confirmed the privileges granted and the commitments made exactly two centuries earlier.
The oratory houses the furnishings and ornaments, all intact, and everything needed for the services, which still take place every Saturday from May to September.
The front door, facing the road, and the architecture inside the spaces reveal the public service of the oratory. Several members of the Cittadella family are still buried inside.